Comment on page
- We use Slack for day to day comms
- We have 2x weekly standups and bi-weekly sprint planning.
- We are learning the right scoping process for our tickets. As a start, please include who, what and why in tickets and issues, and as possible focus on user stories so that tickets include some user-facing result.
- When a project has a
apirepo and a corresponding
uirepo, if you are making changes in both, sync names between them.
- We use
masteras the main trunk from which branches should be made and pull requests submitted to.
bug/issuenaming for branches
- Feel free to submit
WIP(work-in-progress) branches as pull requests if you desire feedback. Naming them with
WIPwill indicate they are not to be merged.
- For each ticket, use a pull request when it's ready to have someone else look at the code.
- This ensures we have two sets of eyes on each contribution so that multiple people are familiar with new code being added.
- As appropriate ask someone who didn't write the code to do a UI/useabilty review
- Ideally a different person than the primary writer of a feature should write the corresponding test
Last modified 5yr ago